Workshop 3 - Leading from the Front
There are three exercises here for you to complete prior to the workshop:
We will be looking at the output from the exercises during the workshop.
- Colour Energies in Leadership: Compare Deloitte Future Leaders Framework (DFLF) and feedback to your Insights Colour Energy strengths, areas for development and possible blind spots.
- EQ Leadership Capabilities: Review the list of Emotional Intelligence capabilities for leaders and identify potential areas of focus.
- Personal Values and Character Strengths: Identify your personal values and/or your character strengths and see how they connect with the DFLF Shared Values.
These exercises are designed to help you:
- Think about good leadership from different perspectives.
- Identify where you would like to focus your attention as you develop as a leader.
- Think about your personal leadership style, strengths and how you want to be perceived as a leader.
Completed your third survey to monitor your own attitude to stress, resilience and overall well-being