Workshop 2 - Breaking Through the Stress Barrier
- Review your follow-up actions from the previous workshop and consider the following questions:
- What have you done differently?
- What impact has this had?
- What observations have you made about your responses under pressure?
- How does your behaviour change under stress?
- What does an extreme bad day look like for you? Please also complete the worksheet on Counterbalancing Pressure and Stress – a short exercise to start you thinking about stress prior to the workshop.
- Completed your second survey to monitor your own attitude to stress, resilience and overall well-being